In partnership with
Email Darren at firstname.lastname@example.org for details of Sporting Club membership..
An Intimate Dinner with David Haye
Southampton – Thursday, July 1st, 2021 – 7pm.
Mick Channon Suite, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP.
Thursday, October 7th, 2021.
Reception drinks at 6.45pm. Dinner starts 7-30pm. Ends 10.30pm.
Park Inn Hotel, Silver Street,
Northampton, NN1 2TA.Edgbaston – Friday, October 8th, 2021.
Reception drinks at 6.45pm. Dinner starts 7-30pm. Ends 10.30pm
Edgbaston Stadium, Edgbaston Road, Birmingham B5 7QU
Come and join former world cruiserweight and heavyweight boxing champion of the world, David Haye, in Northampton following his hugely successful London lunch at the Sporting Club. Listen to his story from humble beginnings to being on top of the sporting world, his highs and his lows and his thoughts on today's exciting heavyweight scene.
Enjoy a three course dinner, the chance to purchase signed and personalised gloves and raise money for the Children's Air Ambulance.
DRESS CODE Lounge Suits
Early buyers enjoy closer to the front seating.
Please note VAT is only 5% under Government Covid-support measures until 30th Sept 2021. It then returns to 20%.
The Sporting Club
The business network with permanent venues for sports lovers.
- Full use of 5 London venues: L'Escargot, Soho; M, Victoria and City; The Athenaeum, Mayfair; Brand Exchange, Bank.
- Full use of 2 Manchester/NW venues: Regency Club, Deansgate, Manchester; Colony Club, Wilmslow, Cheshire. Plus Leeds at the Ambler Club, Park Square and, coming soon Birmingham at Edgbaston Stadium and Liverpool (venue TBC).
- Massive discounts for all Sporting Club events with A-list sports stars - lunches, dinners, breakfasts, book signings, evening drinks.
- A proactive networking mechanism with personal intros, business match-making and exclusive directory of members.
- Special offers on Hospitality, Lifestyle and Brands.
- Special offers and events at the Sporting Club Wine Society
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP (with NO joining fee) is £1000 + VAT, lump sum or monthly.