In partnership with
Email Darren at firstname.lastname@example.org for details of Sporting Club membership..
Lunch with Harry Redknapp, Liverpool
Thursday, October 14th
12.30-15.30. at Liverpool Football Club, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH
Who better to host our first dinner in Liverpool, than the nation's favourite, Harry Redknapp? Despite not having managed a football club since a short spell at Birmingham City, Harry is bigger than ever following a series of TV shows that have endeared him to the general public, not least winning "I'm a Celebrity Get me Out Of Here" and being England manager in "Harry's Heroes." Of course, to football fans, he is also the former manager of Spurs, West Ham, Portsmouth, Southampton and Bournemouth, as well as Birmingham, and a player in the famous West Ham team of the 1960s.
Come and along and be thoroughly entertained by this natural storyteller..
Then make the most of a slap up, three course lunch.
And finally, sit back and lose yourself in the world of Harry as he tells his story.
Drinks before and after.
Please note VAT is only 5% under Government Covid-support measures until 30th Sept 2021. It then returns to 20%.
The Sporting Club
The business network with permanent venues for sports lovers.
- Full use of 5 London venues: L'Escargot, Soho; M, Victoria and City; The Athenaeum, Mayfair; Brand Exchange, Bank.
- Full use of 2 Manchester/NW venues: Regency Club, Deansgate, Manchester; Colony Club, Wilmslow, Cheshire. Plus Leeds at the Ambler Club, Park Square and, coming soon Birmingham at Edgbaston Stadium and Liverpool (venue TBC).
- Massive discounts for all Sporting Club events with A-list sports stars - lunches, dinners, breakfasts, book signings, evening drinks.
- A proactive networking mechanism with personal intros, business match-making and exclusive directory of members.
- Special offers on Hospitality, Lifestyle and Brands.
- Special offers and events at the Sporting Club Wine Society
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP (with NO joining fee) is £1000 + VAT, lump sum or monthly.