In partnership with
Email Darren at firstname.lastname@example.org for details of Sporting Club membership..
Lunch with Sir Andrew Strauss
October 19th, 2021
M Restaurant Victoria – M, Zig Zag Building, 74 Victoria St, London, SW1E 6SQ
Sir Andrew Strauss will be our October lunch guest in London. One of the greatest cricketers in the history of English cricket, Strauss played 100 test matches for his country, and 127 ODI's, scoring 21 test hundreds and becoming the 2nd-most successful England captain of all time in terms of wins, including Ashes series victories in 2009 and 2011. He also scored tons in both his home and away test debuts and was part of the England team that won the epic 2005 series.
He went on, as Director of Cricket, to mastermind England's ODI World Cup-winning success in 2019, and founded the Ruth Strauss Foundation after his wife, Ruth, passed away with cancer.
Please note VAT is only 5% under Government Covid-support measures until 30th Sept 2021. It then returns to 20%.
The Sporting Club
The business network with permanent venues for sports lovers.
- Full use of 5 London venues: L'Escargot, Soho; M, Victoria and City; The Athenaeum, Mayfair; Brand Exchange, Bank.
- Full use of 2 Manchester/NW venues: Regency Club, Deansgate, Manchester; Colony Club, Wilmslow, Cheshire. Plus Leeds at the Ambler Club, Park Square and, coming soon Birmingham at Edgbaston Stadium and Liverpool (venue TBC).
- Massive discounts for all Sporting Club events with A-list sports stars - lunches, dinners, breakfasts, book signings, evening drinks.
- A proactive networking mechanism with personal intros, business match-making and exclusive directory of members.
- Special offers on Hospitality, Lifestyle and Brands.
- Special offers and events at the Sporting Club Wine Society
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP (with NO joining fee) is £1000 + VAT, lump sum or monthly.